A pre-summer night... fluster


 

 When in Rome.

It was around the end of may.
Thick pre-summer night, so heavy that at some point the sky opened for a sudden violent downpour.
Something sparkling in the air (not just thanks to the alcohol though).
May, there happens my body's spring.

I had far too much drinks. No news, just to enbolden me enough.
After couple liqueurs, couple beers, and some too-easily-thrown-down glasses of vodka-spiked soda my mind was so high I could fly - or so I thought. So me and Ginger Straw were half-seas over. We were just some kind of party crasher happy few at a some kind of frat boy party, the possible scenarios ranged between an outstanding boredom and setting everything ablaze. The latter the better.

Big Dang, my crush, was leaning against a column and I beside him, too close to be at ease, craving for his skin to be glued to mine. I still don't know how such a jejune guy would mess up some deep obscure and instict in me. So deep I was even hardly aware I was tucking my hand under his shirt in front of his girlfriend - or fiancé, well, hell, whatever - but I couldn't give a damn.

Just few moments before that, I was stucking my tongue in the mouth of our mutual friend Ginger. It happens. Don't ask me how we suddently -or, say after a step I totally miss in my mind- went from barely entering the building to being in the restroom making out so hard we inadvertently beat the shit out of stranger's head while closing the door, when perhaps they just wanted to pee. So we ended up inside the toilet cubicle, not ceasing making out. Feverish. Like he had inside the last bit of water in the whole planet and he could pour it all inside of me that way, drop-by-drop, with just his tongue.

I still haven't figured what was happening to me. I stopped psychoanalizing myself about it very soon. 
The unexplicable attraction that led us necking even on the dancefloor in front of the astonished faces of our friends. That slipped of my compromised mind too, by the way. The unfortunate audience informed me about that in a hilarious pep-talk some time later.

Some missed step (of a very ridicolous and clumsy dance) later- I woke up quietly moaning under his skillfull touch of my clitoris in the backseat of BD's car, with his super blonde girlfriend worried about me having some kind of pain for the bad hangover. I laughed so hard I chocked. She missed that too.

At the time we got home I was so aroused I would have fucked Ginger straight (not the best word for us if you ask me) on the front door, and I could have done that if he was keeping me from that, since BB was his flatmate, just steps away from us with said fiancé.

He met my lips in the dim light of his room, in sloppy kisses and the same feral drive we had in the restroom, but slower, taking time to explore each other's mouth, breathing sharply with our tongues dancing as our hands got rid of our thin clothes.  

He started stroking and moaning over my body, with his cock between my folds, wet and thick and throbbing, delightfully.
We touched, panting and grinding, turning into sweat glowing meats. 
We were just arousal flushed kids playing with pleasure because it felt so good.
All dashing but still gently kissing and gently caressing every inch of my heat wired skin.
Then something warm inside me bursted into millions of pieces, my limbs turned to jelly, and almost missed when his cum spilled over my low abdomen, the warmth of it and his body frantically moving making me whimper with pleasure.
We waited there still kissing, alighted, before he headed me under the shower to clean up, hands gently stroking my body clean under the comforting pressure of hot water, still nibbling some kisses now and then along our bare neck.

In the morning I was still feeling the buzz of the night before, a burst of a dark side I keep tucked away to use safely as hot pepper in sauce. You use it overmuch and you get burned.
And it's just that I would have ignored Big Dang's girlfriend tonight if the wine hadn't left me with way too much decency than I needed. Plus, I like her and don't like hurting people I like.
Oh, I wanna fuck him so hard.
Maybe during another threesome. That will be another amusing story.
Well. We'll see.

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Sex on fire