Sex on fire


After a long musing about opening or not a blog where throw up a plethora of  personal broodings and discoverings about sexuality, in wich I often find myself involved, I have decided that I almost have to give it a try.

I'm hella curious about everything new even if I do adore the rituality of routines.
Let's say I like spicing classic recipes up, like replacing sour cream with coconut milk, lime zest and ginger.
My purpose in life is mix and harmonize a great deal of things together, even the opposing ones, and so I try to place everything like in tetris. Even emotions. Especially in sex.

"Erothalia" melted the names of two greek gods.
Eros, whom many already knows, was the god of sexual attraction, and, by the way, also one of the four words that express four different kind of love- wikipedia may say more about it, honey- in this case its sexual and romantic love, so you can totally see why I choose him!
Thalia was the Muse of Commedy and its name means "joyful","blooming, luxuriant, bounteous", all adjectives that I love to associate to sexuality, after years of telling our bodies are temples and erotism is something dirthy, filthy, something to hide and to be ashamed of like it stinks... I want to play, and show all the joys and perks of approaching sex without layers of social constructions and stereotypes. Even if in the meanwhile it seems like a backyard cage fight or a buffet in a rush hour.

So here's the thing: a horny, hearty eater (even you can see it a certain association with maneater, don't ya?), rock lover, creative hippie freak is about to open the damn dam of his mind and share some of her experiences with everyone who needs some advices and swims in deep sea, adding a lot of good music related and sprinkles of irony, just for the ambiance.

PS: For all the horrific grammar and conceptual mistakes I may do in my posts I must specify, in my defense, that I am Italian and this project will just be another way to practice with english, among other things. So let me know, kindly if you can, on any error I made and I'll correct in no time. 

DISCLAIMER: This is an LGBTQI-friendly, intersectional feminism soaked blog.
Hate-shame-violence-sexism are strictly forbidden.
Moreover, it's deliciously and blissfully no filter. 


Illustration by Milo Manara

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

A pre-summer night... fluster